The Persuasive Communicator® (PC) workshop presents lifelong skills for effective communication, which is necessary in becoming more influential and, ultimately, persuasive communicators. It enables participants who have an intuitive, practical system for dealing with people to build sustainable and long-term win/win professional and personal relationships.
Participants will be able to
An introduction to understanding the differences between communication styles
• Four Elements of Trust
• Importance of empathy
• Recognize behavioral tendencies of each style
• Dealing with tension
• Importance of flexibility
• Practice skills with different styles to achieve win/win
Persona’s Negotiation process Gameplan on participant’s case study
01. Self-perception Survey
Participants’ perception of their own communication style.02. Respondent Survey
Participants receive feedback about how a peer or colleague perceive their Style, Empathy and Flexibility.03. Gameplan Case Study
Role playing on how the participant communicates with a “real life” difficult person.
MOBILE APPLICATIONAll participants can acquire access to Persona’s expert system Gameplanning Software on the iPhone or Android phone to meet future communication challenges. This cutting edge technology help users:
• Reach greater retention and proficient use of acquired skills.
• Take notes, share information/listener profiles with managers and colleagues.
• Include specific benefits their clients are listening for.The app provides business support and reinforcement; it enables delegates to “Prep” themselves just before an important interaction with anyone they need to persuade, influence or motivate.