Beyond Coaching – Mentoring the ultimate manager performance enhancing process is a comprehensive workshop that provides a systematic approach in understanding and influencing mentees, a new plan for dealing with someone you need to influence immediately, and a methodology for reducing personal stress.
• Description & Benefits of Mentoring
• Characteristics and core competencies of effective mentors
• From performance management to performance empowerment
• Impact of communication styles on effective mentoring
• An individual on communication style preferences
• Four elements of trust
• Importance of empathy
• Importance of flexibility
• S.M.A.R.T. goals
• Motivating each style
• Importance of feedback and how to give feedback
• How to minimize the weaknesses of each style
• Learning process / How each style uses time
• Questioning problem solving
• Persona trust model Championing
• Traditional management vs. performance empowerment
• The manager’s changing the role of a mentor
01. Self-perception Survey
Participants’ perception of their own communication style.02. Respondent Survey
Participants receive feedback about how a peer or colleague perceive their Style, Empathy and Flexibility.03. Gameplan Case Study
Role playing on how the participant communicates with a “real life” difficult person.
MOBILE APPLICATIONAll participants can acquire access to Persona’s expert system Gameplanning Software on the iPhone or Android phone to meet future communication challenges. This cutting edge technology help users:
• Reach greater retention and proficient use of acquired skills.
• Take notes, share information/listener profiles with managers and colleagues.
• Include specific benefits their clients are listening for.The app provides business support and reinforcement; it enables delegates to “Prep” themselves just before an important interaction with anyone they need to persuade, influence or motivate.