In teamwork, interpersonal conflict is the single most frequently cited reason for failure to meet deadlines, as well as for miscommunication, stress, inefficiency, and low productivity. Team Building (TB) workshop lays a solid foundation for mutual understanding and trust through a comprehensive “people skills” program that helps teams reach their full potential.
• Consequences of poor communications
• Mr. “X” Case Study
• Persona Trust Model
• Description vs. Judgement
• Communication Style Matrix
• Four Elements of Trust
• Strengths & weaknesses in Trust Building
• Behaviors of a person projecting empathy
• Style & empathy feedback
• Style Recognition exercises
• How each style reacts to tension
• Maintenance cycle
• Defensive behavior
• Growth spiral
• Understanding flexibility
• Behaviors of a flexible person
• Flexibility feedback
• Bingo game
• Gameplan feedback
• Process defined
• Team Major Goals
• Roadblocks to Achieving Goals
• Individual Presentations to Team
• Personal commitments to remove roadblocks
• Contract with Team/Team Agreement
• Post individual contract with team
• Action Plan
• PC Gameplan App
01. Self-perception Survey
Participants’ perception of their own communication style.02. Respondent Survey
Participants receive feedback about how a peer or colleague perceive their Style, Empathy and Flexibility.03. Gameplan Case Study
Role playing on how the participant communicates with a “real life” difficult person.
MOBILE APPLICATIONAll participants can acquire access to Persona’s expert system Gameplanning Software on the iPhone or Android phone to meet future communication challenges. This cutting edge technology help users:
• Reach greater retention and proficient use of acquired skills.
• Take notes, share information/listener profiles with managers and colleagues.
• Include specific benefits their clients are listening for.The app provides business support and reinforcement; it enables delegates to “Prep” themselves just before an important interaction with anyone they need to persuade, influence or motivate.